Are you ready to be part of the micro-mobility revolution? Do you have experience in logistics and would like to launch your own warehouse? We are looking for you!
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, riding a felyx is the most fun way to get around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketeers and engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: self-starting, open, social, driven and with a good sense of humor? Great! Join our ride!
Here’s the challenge
In this role as Warehouse Manager, you are responsible for our first inhouse European Warehouse. You report directly to our Supply Chain manager and together you are responsible for the launch and management of felyx’ first European Warehouse. The European warehouse manages inbound orders, storage, and outbound orders towards local cities all over Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Launch and manage our first European warehouse
- Being accountable for warehouse performance and achievement of warehouse KPIs
- Act as first point of contact for any performance or operational questions concerning our European warehouse and order flow
- Together with our Supply Chain Manager you will manage efficient order flows, inbound orders from multiple suppliers and outbound orders towards our local warehouses
- Arrange monthly and ad hoc pick up planning with transport partner and carriers
- Keep track of data around inbound and outbound orders to optimize processes
- Improve storage design and walking routes to optimize stock management
- Pack and prepare orders towards our local warehouses
- Ensure product quality and sufficient inventory availability
We get truly excited if you
- Consider yourself a do-er with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have 2+ years of work experience as warehouse manager or similar
- Have knowledge of inventory management systems, standard procedures and warehouse regulation
- Are focussed on quality, details and how to optimize processes
- Have good communication skills
- Do not like office jobs where you sit at your desk only, but prefer physical jobs wordt een vrij fysieke functie.
Bonus points if you
- Have a forklift certificate
- Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
- Have experience in initiating logistics processes at other companies