Are you allergic to inefficiencies? Would you like to learn more about Strategy & Operations? As Strategic Projects Intern you will be in charge of your own projects, looking at both operational excellence and unlocking business value.
Executing strategic projects and working in a team is what you enjoy most. You have a strong business sense, and you like to drive innovative projects from idea to implementation. As Strategy Projects Intern you will support the team in scaling the product and growing the success of felyx. Furthermore, you like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. And being a fun way around town is, of course, a great bonus! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators and engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: self-starting, open, social and driven? Great! Join our ride!
Here’s the challenge
As Strategic Projects Intern at felyx you’ll work together with the Strategic Projects team to ensure that ongoing focus on strategic change initiatives is safeguarded. Mouth full right? To break it down, you will successfully contribute to innovative projects that define how we operate, based on our strategic vision. When the business goals are set, translating them into concrete project plans is a piece of cake for you. Acting as an internal consultant, you will work closely with the Strategic Projects team and directly report to the Strategic Projects Manager. We look forward to you joining us and bringing in a business case that might be implemented right away.
We're truly excited if you:
· Currently in last year of BSc or MSc degree in Engineering/Business Economics/Finance
· Have a strong understanding of business processes and you like to drive innovative projects from idea to implementation
· Are hands-on
· Are a real team player
· Have a solid knowledge of how to set concrete processes and execution plans in motion
· Be truth-seeking with data - translating complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset
· Are highly organized and have excellent communication skills
· Speak English (required), speaking dutch is a pluse
· Available from Sep 1, 2022
Bonus points if you:
· Are skilled in programming (SQL, Python or Go)
· Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
· Are an enthusiast felyx driver
Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the business with a high degree of independence will give you a very steep learning curve. Maybe also nice to know: we have a very strong, family-like team. Are you exciting? Then we both know you should apply.
1. Apply – Go for it
2. 1st round – Let’s meet HR
3. Prepare - the business case
4. 2nd round – Present your business case
5. Join our ride!
At felyx we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects us and drives us forward as a company.
We believe that diversity goes hand in hand with different perspectives. It is these different perspectives that can help us become better and more innovative in finding solutions for our customers.
And because we believe this can be achieved, we are looking for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience. Gender, age, sexual orientation or origin will never be a factor and will never become one.