Solutions Architect (hands-on)
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketeers and engineers and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: self-starting, open, social, driven and with a good sense of humor? Great! Join our ride!
Here’s the challenge
You will be responsible for supporting 2 cross-functional engineering teams and 1 data engineering team and report to the Head of Engineering. You will work closely to the Product owner, UX engineer, Devops, QA and the teams and interact with stakeholders within the company where the Product Owner needs technical support. You are able to drill down to what the challenges and bottle necks will be at implementation level. Steering towards solid founded technical decisions, and presenting them. You will draft a target architecture and guide the migration path towards. You have good leadership skills and are able to take the team to the next level.
We get truly excited if you
- Have min 3 years experience as Solutions Architect or similar technical role
- Know everything about cloud and have full understanding of cloud architecture
- Have experience in security, OWASP, SSL, SSO, Authentication, Authorization
- Are able to translate requirements into an architecture depicted in diagrams
- Have experience in Mobiel app, Event driven, DWH & Data lake architectures
- Have experience with databases, caching, HTTP, UML, streaming software like Kafka
- Have experience with REST, webservices, micro-services
Bonus points if you have experience with
- GoLang, Terraform, AWS, Heroku
- Data engineering, Big Data
- BPM, BPMN, Modelling Tool
- Big migration projects
What's in it for me?
- An ambitious team of entrepreneurial colleagues with a lot of passion for our mission.
- A transparent, fast-growing and inspirational work environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged to make us grow!
- Unlimited holidays. Say what? That's right! We value the fact that everyone feels free to go where they want to go in order to flourish while working
- You never have to worry about transportation anymore since you will get free felyx minutes!
- We want to invest in your future: a good pension plan is therefore in place (1/3 employee, 2/3 employer)
- Part of our family? That means that we care about your personal family. Therefore we offer 6 weeks of paternity leave with 100% salary for al (upcoming) dads
- We take your development very seriously and encourage you to grow with the company and within your role
- Once we are able to go back to the office (hopefully soon!), we offer a tasty en healthy lunch.
- Given the current circumstances, we find it only fair to offer you the material you need to do your job optimally
- Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We're not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day.
We are very proud of the fact that we have been named by LinkedIn as a top start-up to work at for the second time in a row, together with many other prestigious awards we’ve received since our start in 2017. We are operational in 7 cities within the Benelux and will be launching many more European cities in 2021. We have a strong focus on scaling up internationally.
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.