Senior Tech Recruiter
Organizations are only as good as it’s people! You understand the impact that you can have on our brand, product, and the people we work with by driving great hiring processes. Do you know like no-one else how to make candidates crazily enthusiastic? Great! We are looking to expand our Recruitment team to support our serious growth ambitions. You will be partnering with your HR colleagues and hiring manager to define their hiring strategies, build candidate pipelines and grow our technical engineering, data & analytics, and product teams.
We have a positive, diverse, and supportive team. Can do is at the core of all that we do, and that’s a lot!
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with Engineering, Data & Analytics, and Product leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people into their teams
- Build strong candidate pipelines and guide them through the closing process
- Collaborate with leaders to understand, define, and build talent profiles
- Act as a talent advisor and subject matter expert for the leadership teams you will be supporting
- Take a data driven strategy to provide insights into the health of the candidate pipeline, provide direction
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Collaborate with employer branding (yes, we know there’s still a lot of work to do!) to broaden your impact across pipelines
- Identify and source passive candidates to build our technical teams through use of Boolean, online tools, and your own suit of sourcing techniques
- Contribute to the development and growth of felyx’ HR team by proactively developing and refining processes, challenging the way things are being done, and serving as a sparring partner to the rest of the team
- You are responsible for the full recruitment cycle from vacancy request till job offer
We get truly excited if you
- Have deep Technical and/or Product Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- Are a proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Understand recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions
- Perfectly know how to juggle multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Are results driven, well organized and creative
- Have an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are based in the Netherlands
What's in it for me?
An ambitious team of entrepreneurial colleagues with a shared passion for our mission. You will work in a transparent, fast-growing and inspirational environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged on a daily basis! And next to that:
- 29 paid days off on fulltime base: 28 on the roll and a day off on your birthday!
- You will get free felyx minutes.
- We want to invest in your future: a good pension plan is therefore in place (1/3 employee, 2/3 employer).
- We offer 6 weeks of paternity leave with 100% salary for all (upcoming) parents.
- We take your development seriously and encourage you to grow with the company and within your role.
- Once we are able to go back to the office (hopefully soon!), we offer a tasty and healthy lunch.
Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We're not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day.
We are very proud of the fact that we have been named by LinkedIn as a top start-up to work at for the second time in a row, together with many other prestigious awards we’ve received since our start in 2017. We are operational in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Groningen, Haarlem, Eindhoven, Den Bosch and Brussels and will be launching many more (European) cities in 2021. We have a strong focus on scaling up internationally.
At felyx we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects us and drives us forward as a company.
We believe that diversity goes hand in hand with different perspectives. It is these different perspectives that can help us become better and more innovative in finding solutions for our customers.
And because we believe this can be achieved, we are looking for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience. Gender, age, sexual orientation or origin will never be a factor and will never become one.
Acquisition is not appreciated