Do you know Berlin like the inside of your back pocket and would you like to cruise on one of our e-scooters through the city the whole day (okay, maybe not the whole day;)) making sure operations are running smoothly? Oh, while getting paid! Sounds like a pretty awesome (part time) job right?
Felyx is taking over Europe and what better place to start our expansion than taking our green e-scooters to Europe’s famous capital Brussels. As urbanization is rising, congestion is still a daily issue and the air quality is deteriorating we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators and engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: self-starting, open, social and driven? Great! Join our ride!
What you’ll be doing
As Operations Support you will be the right hand of our Country Manager Germany in Berlin. You are his eyes and ears, and always on the spot for ad hoc requests. Being responsible for maintaining and optimizing our fleet of e-scooter in Brussels, you’ll also develop your technical skills over time. It’s a role with a lot of responsibility and freedom, but if needed you are always ready to get into action and assist riders when necessary. Making sure felyx lives up to its promise of quality everyday.
Not important to forget, we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role, so who knows what role you could have in a year or so, as we are continually growing in our journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
We truly get excited if you
· Flourish when given freedom and like to show initiative
· Know the streets of Berlin like the inside of your back pocket
· Know how to multitask, prioritize and communicate with multiple entities at once
· Take responsibility
· Have your driver license (B)
· See yourself as a flexible person in terms of getting the job done (Student Job)
Bonus points if you
· Are getting exciting about operating an urban mobility service
· Have an entrepreneurial mindset (creative problem solver, dedicated, motivated, self-starter)
· Speak English and German
· Can start from the summer on. Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the operation + getting a lot of freedom in your role will give you the potential to grow with the company.