Marketing Manager France
How would you feel about developing and establishing felyx as an even stronger brand in France?
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketers and engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Felyx is one of the few micro-mobility players in the world that is EBITDA positive on group level. We are a young company with more than a hundred employees, working in the operations and at the head office in Amsterdam. You can describe us as passionate, ambitious, entrepreneurial, and transparent. Do you share our DNA? Great! Join our ride!
Here's the challenge
Felyx is currently at a crucial stage of international growth! You'll be the one to define and implement our brand strategy for France. Together with your internal and external stakeholders you will manage the planning and production of content and campaigns to convey our message and drive felyx' success to even greater heights. This is your chance to take full responsibility of felyx's marketing strategy in France!
What you’ll be doing
- Roll out the current felyx brand and coordinate its brand purpose, brand mission, consumer insights, proposition, target audience, core brand values, tone-of-voice and look and feel
- Making sure the revenue numbers are achieved
- Support the social and content teams and collaborate with the Global team
- Make all our brand related initiatives measurable and develop a weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to build greater awareness of brand activity impact on commercial results
- Provide the management team with relevant insights based on your analyzes
- Work on a daily basis with product and ride analytics to analyze (product) improvements and the customer journey
- Manage the planning and production of brand campaigns (both online and offline) and coordinate multiple stakeholder needs to ensure quality is delivered to deadline
- Integrate brand campaigns with the digital marketing team's activity (SEO, Display, blogger outreach, paid social, native advertising etc.)
- Find and work together with strategic partners to build the France brand and customer positioning
- Hire or setup external strategic relationships - brief, manage and give feedback to these parties
- You will report to the General Manager France
But, important not to forget, is that we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role, so who knows what role you could have in a year or two - as we are continually growing in our journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
We truly get excited if you
- Share our mindset: critical thinker, curious, socially engaged, driven by results and self-starting
- Are comfortable in a high growth and/or scale-up environment
- Have a proven track of working with automation tooling and product analytics
- 4-8 years of work experience in Marketing
- Possess 2-3 years experience in Brand Management
- Understands the magic of community building
- Have a solid experience in project management and stakeholder management
- Are able to manage and take on a lot of responsibilities
- Are not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Have excellent communication skills in France and English (required)
Bonus points if you
- Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
- Are looking for a career in fast moving scale-up environment
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, International Business or Communication.
What we offer
- The opportunity to grow with us and to conquer Europe in the coming year
- The trust of the organization to make France a great success in your way!
- Flexibility to make sure your work/life is in balance
- A competitive salary, a good number of vacation days and 100% reimbursement of all (travel) and user costs
Please CV + motivation letter in English
Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the business - with a high degree of independence - will give you a very steep learning curve. Maybe also nice to know: We have a very strong, family-like team.
We are very proud of the fact that we have been named by LinkedIn as a top start-up to work at for the second time in a row, together with many other prestigious awards we’ve received since our start in 2017. We are operational in the cities of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft, Groningen, Haarlem, Eindhoven and Brussels and will be launching 10 more Dutch cities in 2021. Next to that, we have a strong focus on scaling up in Germany and France.