Head of Customer Service (5 months, maternity replacement)
Would you like to be in charge of an highly motivated team of Customer Service agents in one of today’s most innovating sectors? Felyx is looking for an ambitious Global Head of Customer Service who wants to jump into the deep with us. You will be responsible for our current CS activities while also focused on building the CS teams in all of our upcoming cities. No flashy sales talks, but helping our customers with integrity to create a great customer journey!
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators and engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: self-starting, open, social and driven? Great! Join our ride!
Here’s the challenge
As Head of CS you will manage an (international) team which is responsible for maintaining a strong and constructive relation with our customers in the Benelux. Your team members are the voice, eyes and ears of our company for our customers, so you know like no one else how important it is that we help our customers in the best possible way. While our team is growing fast, we do expect a hands-on mentality and a focus on helping each other out where needed.
- You’ll lead the Customer Service team through the complexities and changes of a fast growing global business. Collaborating with other teams to ensure cross functional alignment as we continue to grow and launch in new markets.
- By identifying operational process gaps and continuously improving processes you’ll create a lean organisation.
- You’re developing and implementing projects to reduce our customer interactions and be our able to (weerspiegelen/ belichamen) voice of the customer within our organization.
- You’re a strong stakeholder manager with the ability to plan and execute projects and get done what needs to be done with the help of other departments to improve our customer experience.
- You know how to make a customer excellence organisation. Words like normal, standard, ok are not in our vocabulary… every contact we have with our customers needs to outstanding.
- Identifying and driving the team towards meeting KPI's and SLA's. Knows how to do proper root cause analysis and like to fix process instead of problems.
- You’ll train, monitor and coach on the performance of our support agents. You’re able to get our teammembers to the next level due to structural 1-1 feedback, personal kpi’s and personal improvement plans.
Start date: July. For a period of 4.5 months. Payment according to contract, employed by felyx.
We truly get excited if you
- Possess 5-8 year experience in Customer Service for a growing organization
- Have strong empathic skills and you know how to exceed customers' expectations
- Are a born manager and you know how to lead and inspire your team members
- Have the ability to think strategically and know how to multi-task
- Are hands-on, customer oriented, independent and structured
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
Bonus points if you
- Are excited about operating an urban mobility service
- Have experience building and leading a team
- Speak French or German