Growth Marketer Benelux
How would you feel about establishing felyx as an even stronger market leader in the Benelux?
At felyx we are taking a proud 3rd place on the prestigious Linked-in top 10 startups, and together with an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketers and engineers we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. And besides that, are on our way to rapidly scale the business throughout Europe. Do you think you have what it takes to join us on this European expansion? Great! We’d love for you to join our ride!
Here’s the challenge
In your daily work, you'll be working in the Benelux marketing team, which is at a crucial stage expanding to new cities and markets. Together with the Benelux Marketing Lead you will manage conversion-driven communication for new and current cities within the Benelux. You will execute the campaign strategy from planning all the way to analysis, in which you will collaborate with our channel specialists to acquire new users, increase funnel conversion, and drive felyx' success to even greater heights.
What you’ll be doing
- Ideate, execute, and launch initiatives to increase conversion in our user lifecycle stages, that leverage key insight coming from product behavior and other user analysis.
- Have ownership of our Benelux communication calendar, via which you’ll plan our communications. You will send out messages that are relevant to both targeted local cities as to Benelux as a whole.
- Collaborate closely with the global team of channel specialists, and get their assistance on topics such as performance marketing, CRM, and brand marketing. You are their most important stakeholder in ensuring that consistency and quality is delivered on everything that go out to the BNLX userbase.
- Collaborate with the respective city managers, to make sure that each city reaches it’s MAU targets
- Play a pivotal role in our further national growth and expansion, by acquiring users in soon-to-be-launched cities.
We truly get excited if:
- You have native or near-native communication skills in Dutch (required)
- You have 2-4 years of experience in campaign strategy and hands-on execution of communications via owned marketing channels (email, Push notifications, in-app etc.)
- You’re data-savvy; driven by measurable results and know-how to navigate and interpret data (SQL skills are a plus)
- Have experience working in a high-growth and/or scale-up environment. We expect you to be able to thrive in a very dynamic environment, in which no day is the same.
- Are comfortable at starting and running projects autonomously, and take ownership from start to finish.
- You have the ability to toggle between strategic thinking and zoomed-in execution
- You have solid experience in project management and stakeholder management
- You are able to self-manage a backlog and take on a lot of responsibilities
Bonus points if you:
- Are experienced in working in Sprint cycles
- Are experienced in working with Jira or other project management tooling
- Have good SQL skills
- Are a French speaker
Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the business with a high degree of independence will give you a very steep learning curve.
What's in it for me?
- An ambitious team of entrepreneurial colleagues with a lot of passion for our mission.
- A transparent, fast-growing and inspirational work environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged to make us grow!
- 29 paid days off on full-time base: 28 on the roll and a day off on your birthday!
- You never have to worry about transportation anymore since you will get 200 free felyx minutes per month.
- We want to invest in your future: a good pension plan is therefore in place (1/3 employee, 2/3 employer)
- Part of our family? That means that we care about your personal family. Therefore we offer 6 weeks of paternity leave with 100% salary for al (upcoming) dads
- We take your development very seriously and encourage you to grow with the company and within your role
- A free and tasty lunch at out head office
- Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We're not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day.
At felyx we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects us and drives us forward as a company.
We believe that diversity goes hand in hand with different perspectives. It is these different perspectives that can help us become better and more innovative in finding solutions for our customers.
And because we believe this can be achieved, we are looking for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience. Gender, age, sexual orientation or origin will never be a factor and will never become one.