Graphic Designer / Video Editor Intern (September 2021)
Are you bursting with creativity? Does your heart skip a beat when someone mentions design? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, our objective is to create cleaner cities by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketers, and engineers, and are looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: passionate, transparent, ambitious, and entrepreneurial? Great! Join our ride!
Here’s the challenge
As UX/UI Designer intern at felyx, you will join our design/marketing team and elevate the quality of our communications and social media. By learning and developing your design skills, you will be able to work from conception, validation, and launch.
What you’ll do
- Help to maintain and design new functionalities to felyx marketing
- Participate in all design phases, from concept to design to production (briefing, prototypes, visual mockups, AB testing, etc.)
- Assist product decisions through user research, benchmark, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
- Learn from testing, interviews, and collaborating
- Create, iterate and implement components holistically for our design system
- Collaborate with other team members (designer, marketing, customer service, product managers, and more
We truly get excited if you
- Are a student of Design/User Experience/Videography course or related
- Knowledge of best practices for design, client design processes, as well as an understanding of design principles and techniques
- Experience designing with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects) or other design tools
- References in data-driven design
- Cross-platform familiarity - Ability to design from mobile to desktop
- Are a team player and eager to learn
- Are open-minded
- Always get the job done and to a high standard!
- Available from September 1st, 2021
Bonus points if you
- Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
- Are looking for an internship in a fast-moving scale-up environment
- 4-6 months available
Apply now, and send in:
- Your CV
- Your motivation letter
- A portfolio with at least one case showing your thinking process and talent
Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the business with a high degree of independence will give you a very steep learning curve. Maybe also nice to know: we have a very strong, family-like team. Are you excited? Then we both know you should apply.
At felyx we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects us and drives us forward as a company.
We believe that diversity goes hand in hand with different perspectives. It is these different perspectives that can help us become better and more innovative in finding solutions for our customers.
And because we believe this can be achieved, we are looking for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience. Gender, age, sexual orientation or origin will never be a factor and will never become one.