Do you get high on data and technical developments? Great, we do too! The coming years we are facing hyper-growth in The Netherlands and the rest of Europe. Therefore, we are looking for a Data Engineer who will work in our BI team and extend our BI tooling to help felyx become even more successful in a data-driven way.
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketers and engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: self-starting, open, social, driven and with a good sense of humor? Great! Join our ride!
What you’ll be doing
As Data Engineer you will work closely with the other Data Scientists and Data Engineers in the BI team. Our BI systems are used in every part of the company, your goal is to improve them to provide the business with the means to answer complex questions. Your responsibilities are a combination of developing an internal analytics platform and combining different data sources into a data warehouse. Of course, the number one priority is for the data to be correct. When it comes to developing the analytics platform, important factors are user experience, performance and scalability.
To sum it up:
· Develop our internal analytic tools in Python and PostgreSQL
· Combine data from diverse sources into a centralized data warehouse
· Implement data visualization using d3.js and AngularJS
· Brainstorm about product design and UX
· Meet with internal stakeholders and translate their questions into clearly defined problem statements and provide clear cut insights
· Contribute to making felyx increasingly data-driven
And, not important to forget, is that we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role as we are continually growing in our journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
We truly get excited if you
· Have at least a Bachelor diploma, preferably in a technical field
· Enjoy working with data and building software (2-5 years experience in a similar position)
· Share our mindset: critical thinking, ambitious, self-starting, social and you don’t take yourself too seriously
· Have a focus on software quality, you can challenge a solution and promote different viewpoints if necessary
· See yourself as a flexible person in terms of getting the job done
· Have excellent communication skills in English
Bonus points if you
· Are excited about operating an urban mobility service
· Have experience with setting up data pipelines using tools like Airflow
· Are familiar with Machine Learning/AI techniques
Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the business with a high degree of independence, will give you the opportunity to develop yourself rapidly.
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.