As we are only at the brink of our full potential, this role offers the unique opportunity to join our ride. We are about to enter the German market and that is why we are looking for a Business Development Specialist who will help us develop our local strategy.
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. And being a fun way around town is, of course, a great bonus! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, creatives, operators and engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: self-starting, social, driven and a great sense of humor? Great! Join our ride!
Here's the challenge
As Business Developer for the German market you will be responsible for raising brand awareness and generating growth via brand activation initiatives, local offline marketing initiatives and partnerships. You will determine and execute local strategy and tactics to activate and engage our customers and increase their CLTV.
To accomplish this you will:
· Develop a local business development strategy
· Gather market intelligence, build strong networks, research competitors, and develop a solid Marketing Mix for felyx
· Manage all different stakeholders while we build our Belgian market
· Raise awareness and purchase intention of our brand and proposition via local initiatives
· Acquire active riders
· Activate our in-active riders
· Increase the CLV of our active riders
· Organize and attend events to spread the felyx story
· Create a strong customer and employer brand
But, not important to forget, is that we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role, so who knows what role you could have in a year or two, as we are continually growing in our journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
We truly get excited if you
Bonus points if you
Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the business with a high degree of independence will give you a very steep learning curve as we’re quickly growing the business in Europe.