Felyx’ current focus mostly is B2C, but we’re starting to explore interesting opportunities around B2B. This role will take the lead in developing and managing felyx’ B2B propositions, such as leasing out dedicated scooters, felyx delivery, company accounts, and corporate partnerships.
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketers and engineers, and are looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Felyx is one of the few micro-mobility players in the world that is EBITDA positive on group level with a fleet of around 3,000 e-mopeds. We are a young company with more than a hundred employees, working in the operations and at the head office in Amsterdam. You can describe us as passionate, ambitious, entrepreneurial, and transparent. Do you share our DNA? Great! Join our ride!
Are you a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to build and shape new propositions? Then we are looking for you! The initial requirements are outlined below but please bear in mind that the responsibilities will evolve as the company grows and develops.
Here’s the challenge
We can’t wait for our new B2B Manager to start. From your very first day, you will create and build scalable and profitable B2B propositions for felyx. You have done this before, so you immediately know how to get your prospects and stakeholders within felyx enthusiast quickly.
To accomplish this you will
- Set up and manage efficient processes around felyx’ B2B propositions
- Perform sales initiatives to get traction and momentum in the corporate market
- Manage budgets, internal and external resources to achieve KPIs and improve continuously
- Support clients and ensure leads are converted and are followed up within a timely manner
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B initiatives
- Involve and managing stakeholders in- and outside the organization to ensure a seamless product experience
But, important not to forget, is that we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role, so who knows what role you could have in a year or two - as we are continually growing in our journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
We get truly excited if you
- Have a relevant working background, especially in the mobility sector
- Have 3-5 years of working experience in for example sales, operational, or business development roles
- Are a self-starter with strong planning and project management skills to drive projects forward
- Are able to start from a blank slate and learn how to build new and successful propositions from the ground up
- Have experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably managerial
- Understand and appreciate working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Have a strong familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint for financial modelling and the creation and communication of business cases
- Are strongly self-learning and have analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Are able to present your ideas clearly to others within the organization
- Have exemplary communication skills, with the ability to understand and help others understand how business opportunities and financial analyses relate to the company's strategic position in the market
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Are proficient in written and spoken English and optionally Dutch, with a third language (like German or French) as a plus
What's in it for me?
- An ambitious team of entrepreneurial colleagues with a lot of passion for our mission
- A transparent, fast-growing and inspirational work environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged to make us grow!
- Unlimited holidays. Say what? That's right! We value the fact that everyone feels free to go where they want to go in order to flourish while working
- You never have to worry about transportation anymore since you will get free felyx minutes!
- We want to invest in your future: a good pension plan is therefore in place (1/3 employee, 2/3 employer)
- Part of our family? That means that we care about your personal family. Therefore we offer 6 weeks of paternity leave with 100% salary for al (upcoming) dads
- We take your development very seriously and encourage you to grow with the company and within your role
- Once we are able to go back to the office (hopefully soon!), we offer a tasty and healthy lunch.
- Given the current circumstances, we find it only fair to offer you the material you need to do your job optimally
- Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We're not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day
We are very proud of the fact that we have been named by LinkedIn as a top start-up to work at for the second time in a row, together with many other prestigious awards we’ve received since our start in 2017. We are operational in the cities of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft, Groningen, Eindhoven and Brussels and will be launching 10 more Dutch cities in 2020 and 2021. Next to that, we have a strong focus on scaling up internationally.